Saturday, January 30, 2010

Heart Rate Clokc Canada Sale What Should My Target Heart Rate Be And Should I Buy A Heart Rate Monitor?

What should my target heart rate be and should I buy a heart rate monitor? - heart rate clokc canada sale

I'm 19 and I weighh about 160 lbs. In the attempt to reach a target area that is more for burning calories and fat, as a rule. I checked on line and my max. Heart rate is 201 What is the target heart rate should be targeted (ie what percent of my maximum heart rate)? And cuz I buy a heart rate monitor, it is difficult to measure, mark the pulse?

1 comment:

quayman0... said...

The best heart rate, if you are slow on cardiovascular (30-60 minutes) is 70%.

If you really want to burn fat, it is the perception varies between 80-90 per cent for 30-60 seconds, followed by cooling at 65% to save as, then cooling, etc. .. until it is exhausted.

In addition, heart rate monitors are always good when you find one that works.

Post a Comment