Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Purple Cone Flower Why Doesn't My Purple Cone Flower Bloom?

Why doesn't my Purple Cone Flower Bloom? - purple cone flower

I live in "Upstate New York, Ulster County. (" I "in quotes because this than the city, but you can always 6-7 hours drive north of New York. I) Purple coneflower in my garden in the last 4 years. He did well and bloomed beautifully the first year, but since the leaves were just mentioned. all my other flowers bloom and spread as it should and tried to get around the cone flower flowers Bay, where the space you need. others in the region and they have (I do not think it really should be in bloom until July.) I water, I think that from time to time in accordance with the instructions that I read is online, there is much sunshine, and plenty of space, each know what I'm doing wrong or what d 'else can I do to bloom?

1 comment:

Mary C said...

I looked online to see if the problem of diseases that mimic Echinacea known. I saw nothing. I think it is perhaps too much energy into the leaves and leave nothing for the flowers. If yes, then you should just leave. Or outside, where you are today and then plant them in his own boat and see if there is more than a year. As with other plants that have flowers around, yes it is too early to have it coneflower flowers unless he would buy them in shops flower so early. You're right, do not begin blooming coneflower usually until the end of June, then right into the autumn. Hope this helps!

Post a Comment