Thursday, December 31, 2009

Charlotte Golf Communities Moving Down To Charlotte NC, In A Few Weeks. Looking For Advice.?

Moving down to Charlotte NC, in a few weeks. looking for advice.? - charlotte golf communities

I went to Charlotte from New England, then there is a change in the landscape for my girlfriend and I have in all homes in the city (saw) there are no specific distance from the center, and I wonder what living in some areas ? I love golf, but it seems to be a course on every corner bin, so I'm not worried about the closeness of course, but with more privacy and security. We will be with friends in Fort Worth, SC, to find our own place.
Wishes
Privacy Policy
Neighborhood
expensive end of the spectrum
-good ride through the city
-a little space and grass would not hurt
Ill appreciate all the cards have prepared nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment