Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Herpes Outbreak Stomach Worst Herpes Outbreak I Ever Had Please Help...?

Worst herpes outbreak i ever had please help...? - herpes outbreak stomach

I was with HSV2 for about a year and a half and this is my third diagnosis (and worst) I'm still ... have no insurance, they have acyclovir 400mg generic Valtrex .. .. one days, but id say, about 2 weeks I would take a week to forget all the stress cuz happened (and certainly not helpful), I had this outbreak for about a week and once he started takin my medication again .. . most of their best, but that's not a wound that still seems worse every day .... Gettin its almost like a grain silo or profit from the face of the Uruguay Round (SRY TMI ).... I see the package and a small bar, but theres a big swollen red circle around a centimeter wide around him, and that's where it hurts .... without even touching it, I can not even sleep on my stomach .... What is it? ???????? Is this normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment