Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wall Mounted Pot Rack Calling All McGuiver's! I Need Help In Hanging A Kitchen Pot Rack!?

Calling All McGuiver's! I need help in hanging a kitchen pot rack!? - wall mounted pot rack

I need to know if someone can come an ingenious but inexpensive way to hang a pot-racks in the new apartment kitchen. The support of the pot is made of metal and mounted on the wall and is 36 "wide. I have on my kitchen window, just below the ceiling. This is not a door-pot can be suspended from the ceiling, it must be attached to the wall . My landlord does not want holes in the wall, and I think it will be quite difficult, since one is pretty hard and even harder when I hang them all my pots and pans in it. Do you think some kind of metal - what would work? Is there something that I would get independent but discreet that put around the windows and could be the pot rack from him? "Not even I know what I think, but I think there must be a path be found to do it without fixing the wall right kitchen .. Please tell me your opinion would be very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment