Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Selling A Dental Practice Can A Felon Become A Dental Hygienist In CA?

Can a felon become a dental hygienist in CA? - selling a dental practice

When I was 19 I started my way through school and became my job. I sell my stuff to help weed to my friends, with the cost of higher education. One day, I was surprised by more weeds (more than 28,5 grams) than it should be, has entered into an agreement and pleaded guilty to avoid the possession of marijuana for sale at a prison. That was in 2007 is now 2009 and I will be paroled this year. After he released from probation, I will claim to have deleted my hard drive. Under the current circumstances, I, I would like an informed person to give me their opinion on whether I can be licensed to remove the dental hygiene practice in the U.S. state of California to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment