Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Brazilian Swimmer Female Brazilian Waxing?

Brazilian Waxing? - brazilian swimmer female

I ask this question in a different category than the last time, because his answers were "healthy women", but still ...

Well, it's a bit embarrassing for me to ask, but what the hell. I am a swimmer, so I bikini on a regular basis.

The person who does what a "half-Brazilian wax ... I've also heard talk of a" French Wax ", but nevertheless, hair wax in all respects with the exception of the labia majora. Genus I want her hair away because they just bored, so I think coming to the Brazilian wax, which leaves the band. I have tried to avoid it because they said that not since the muscles of the lips, it would be very difficult in this area to improve.

My question is: how much worse it will hurt me if my hair is removed in this area? I did it many times, so I know what it feels like everywhere else, but there are no muscles, I am a little scared.

Ahhh, please help! Thank you!

Oh yes, and unfortunately this is so long! [

7 comments:

Tara Ten said...

I just changed my first pair of Brazilian months, and the people are great. I can not compare, as a "wounded, half-Brazilian, b / c I've never heard before, but not so bad. What keeps the skin taut, the clinician and will hold fast to keep as she takes on the strip, it is difficult to do both at once in some areas, with only two hands.

If someone said that, sounds like you do not know what he's doing. I'm sure if you just pulled the hair of this area may not tighten as it hurts like hell. If I were you I would seriously find a different salon.

I do not know what speaks HairJedi, you should not "in their" speak anything. They do it hurts. I turned to God think of it. Oww.

Tara Ten said...

I just changed my first pair of Brazilian months, and the people are great. I can not compare, as a "wounded, half-Brazilian, b / c I've never heard before, but not so bad. What keeps the skin taut, the clinician and will hold fast to keep as she takes on the strip, it is difficult to do both at once in some areas, with only two hands.

If someone said that, sounds like you do not know what he's doing. I'm sure if you just pulled the hair of this area may not tighten as it hurts like hell. If I were you I would seriously find a different salon.

I do not know what speaks HairJedi, you should not "in their" speak anything. They do it hurts. I turned to God think of it. Oww.

Icefairy... said...

it is a little more difficult given in the hair in this area. It is probably easier to have someone else do it. I'm at home. Anyway, to answer your question, because they do not get the muscle tension, as all other points, it hurts a little more. Closest to the clitoris, the most painful. And your lips are sensitive, but if you're used to always waxed down there, should not interfere much. It's really great when you try it, the skin becomes soft and does not love!

Oh, and I had not shaved, because it's a bit difficult when he comes back the next day. : - \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\

HairJedi said...

I say if you have received this day. Why not the rest of the road. Will it hurt just a little more. I have confidence in and I, or accessories for the average Brazilian. But really, if anything, wax hair removal can handle the rest .. Good luck.
PS If you found about your involvement in the skin in the region speak a growing support, because not so bad. LOL!

LOLA said...

get eyebrows or upper lip wax and that you should give a better idea of

K. McCo said...

usually the "bottom", which is not as susceptible to problems such as shaving, as is "forward / high side" it? Get it?

I shave wax on the top and bottom ... works best!

Go ahead and wax that women are hard ----

Angie said...

I get a Brazilian wax once a month and has not really done much damage. If you suspect you may painkillers before you say goodbye.

I wouldnt be with all the media BS French and Brazilian wax, you can go and trouble for the Brazilian law - even the guys like the hair on his lips, and I do not know!

Post a Comment