Saturday, February 20, 2010

Normal Muscle Percent Chart How Can I Build Muscle Like This? Is It Still Just As Possible For Me As Everyone Else?!?!?

How can I build muscle like this? Is it still just as possible for me as everyone else?!?!? - normal muscle percent chart

I am a Type 1 diabetic children and worked for some time. I'm 16 and I want to really grow more muscles than I knew. I am 5 feet 11 and 150 pounds and wants to gain more weight. I am now very decent, but I want to do more and has actually started almost a bodybuilder, but not veins. Will it be possible to be diabetic? If so, how can I more? What framework should serve as my normal diet for my health?
I probably eat about 200 grams of protein per day to and from probably about 4000 calories. I have heard a test body fat, and only 3.2 percent, which is to be healthy. Have brought addition to being a diabetic, I can not lose much weight, because I give injections, and I am now the place to cherubimng directly into the muscle and adding more carbs to my diet, I would like to have more needles, because I each time you take to eat alone.

It is also safe for me to powdered creatine, while I take antidepressants and mood stabilizers? There will also be side effects?

All answers will be very grateful! Thank you all!

Sorry for all the writing, but a very difficult issue and requires a lot of information! :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment