Monday, February 15, 2010

Why Appendicitis Is Common In Man Do I Have Appendicitis?

Do i have appendicitis? - why appendicitis is common in man

I have a pain in the right lower abdomen, which is common when you have an appendicitis. But I have pain when I move the body part, or cough hard. I have a few bowl movements are not good, but gas in particular. I had no symptoms of vomiting and poor appetite. I have no fever.

Can someone help me?

And I feel that I had this slight pain for a while, maybe 4 days. But I do not remember!

7 comments:

Indiana Jones said...

the rather simple, really. Just do a muscle to its colored stools lately pushing unusual.

Indiana Jones said...

the rather simple, really. Just do a muscle to its colored stools lately pushing unusual.

Indiana Jones said...

the rather simple, really. Just do a muscle to its colored stools lately pushing unusual.

Hi! said...

I would def go to the emergency room only Incase. These things are very unpredictable and I wouldnt chance! To break DO YOU WANT!

My neighbor had broken out and the operation SP! It was bad ...

Large opening (now a large scar)

and she was in hospital with severe pain due to many antibiotics, which fight toxins, grabbed his body than 2 months ...

Then it was home for a month

Then she returned to school as a day and a half ...

not good.

She was on antibiotics for a very long time through a PIC line (the main road not to go) in Nice ...

She herself is a very good girl, when she and her sister, and many play many sports and was like 9? I think ... and it is veryGirls hard and thought he would die ... thats how bad it was.

GO TO THE RE! I can not emphasize enough that!

Natalie said...

Could it be kidney stones. You may also caught from constipation or gas in this part of his stomach. You should consult your doctor if the pain had lasted so long.

avi said...

Appendicitis pain is not gone. It is difficult and not up and down.

LK said...

No, the swine flu!

Post a Comment