Saturday, February 13, 2010

Does Any Experience Green Card Interview In New York I'm Getting Green Card Interview(marriage Based)in 10 Days. In Cleveland, OH. Do You Have Plz Any Idea?

I'm getting green card interview(marriage based)in 10 days. in Cleveland, OH. Do you have plz any idea? - does any experience green card interview in new york

I've been married for 5 months, you have to lift the suspension of marriage fraud? What should I prove my good will? She is not pregnant, but she has a medical problem that is why. I am planning a visit. Please help me if you have experience in the Cleveland office,

2 comments:

Hertha said...

Sounds like a marriage, as you say it's a medical problem.

Stuck in retail said...

Five months of May, more questions, but not suspicious.
Demonstrate relationship.Photos, marriage certificate, wedding photos, stock accounts in May share.Make bank accounts can be sure you really know you other well.Make she knows your family, your address, phone numbers. Be prepared to say how they met, where, etc.. If you your marriage is real, you need not worry about the fate worries anything.Good :-)
I had the card 2 weeks before interview greed and my wife was approved.We have been married for 3 years.
You'll be fine.

Post a Comment