Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Long Must You Keep Earrings In After Piercing If My Cartilage Piercing Is Bleeding After Three Days Is It Okay?

If my cartilage piercing is bleeding after three days is it okay? - how long must you keep earrings in after piercing

Hello. I recently pierced my upper cartilage have three days at a tattoo parlor and body piercing with [the slope is not a nail, ring] (even without a needle, then block earring in the cartilage) and do not bleed.
Today I filmed a little and does not hurt. But then I noticed blood on his toes and a few minutes later I was still bleeding. I've never really touched my piercing a lot, just a little for that, but I did not sleep in his ear. But I keep my hair so that's [to do with it?]. In addition, wipe with a spray that I once a day, if it helps.
I just wanted to know:
- It is normal if you bleed after the turn and you get an infection?
- Will Istill need to clean my piercing after the recovery?
- How long does it take to remove and put on a slope?
- And how many times I must turn the ring?

Thank you so much! (=

No comments:

Post a Comment